MY CUTE KITTEN


 

A kitten

With no difference from a child.

Wanders away yet staying close 

And craving the warmth as a child. 

 



It possesses the same stubbornness

With the same spark in the eye 

With similar expressions of feelings 

And excitement  when I show up.  


Loaded with naughty and playful behavior

Does not resist itself  

Dashing out its arrows of craze

And  bunts its head to show its possession 

 


It is loving and delicate towards me 

With a load of  energetic moves but never repulsive 

It curls on the floor with a demure expression 

Oh how could I look away for I idolize it 


My days are more beautiful 

With this wonderful companion 

It alters my mood 

And we have all the fun and fun alone is what we've known 


- Adeline Barbara Dvaz 




 


Post a Comment

0 Comments